Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Time to Grow

Source: etsy.com via Danielle on Pinterest


So it's time for this blog to grow a bit and I'm hoping that some of you can lend a hand with that!

I am looking for TWO, maybe THREE people to join my team-oh yeah and none of these people need to be local so this is open to everyone-I mean I wouldn't mind having someone local that I could have meetings with over coffee....

PERSON ONE: I'm looking for someone to take on the ad sponsorship duties-getting sponsors for this blog as well as finding potential blogs for Drawstring to advertise on. If you are interested-email me at drawstringstudioATgmailDOTcom, subject lines:sponsorship and include your experience, preferable if you have a blog that you have ad sponsors on, why you're interested in helping me, what's your fav blog post I've done, what blogs you read

PERSON TWO and maybe THREE: I am looking for someone to contribute posts to the blog. I'm getting busier and busier with orders and I unfortunately don't have time to post as much as I'd like but I still want to get some funny, informational and sometimes even random posts out there for everyone. You would be responsible for posting once a week. f you are interested-email me at drawstringstudioATgmailDOTcom, subject lines: contributor and include your experience, include your blog so that I can take a look at your style, why you're interested in helping me, what's your fav blog post I've done, what blogs you read, three ideas for future posts.


Sound like fun to anyone?!?!?!?! I promise I'm kinda fun to work with :)

Ok this is open until Jan 25th so have at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment